Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

I'm Back!

Hello Friends!
Remember Me?  HaHa, probably not!
Wow, 2015 had some pretty crazy ups and downs for my family.  I am working on typing up a summary of how the year went after May of 2015.  (That seems to be when I ''dropped of the face of the earth!" lol)

When I get it finished I will post a link in my regular blog post and let you all know where to go to read it.  It won't be a regular post, but I will make it a page on the blog to keep it separate so if anyone doesn't care to read it...they don't have to.  :-)

On to more fun stuff!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I have been playing around with a ''new to me'' die that I found in the clearance isle at one of the craft stores here in town.
It's the "Where Women Cook" Milk Carton Box die by Sizzix. (item # 559196)  It was marked down from $29.99 to $9.99!  Nice!

Here are some of the little boxes I made with this gem!

I left the bottoms open so that candy and prizes can be put inside and then I will close them up.

I think they are just too cute!
What do you think?
The possibilities are endless with this die.  I can't wait to try out other ideas!

Until next time my friends,
Michelle, 
The Traveling Ladybug

 

No comments:

Post a Comment